[Uml-devel] Version 2.0

Andrew Sutton ansutton at kent.edu
Mon Jan 13 08:20:01 UTC 2003

On Monday 13 January 2003 11:13 am, Roland Gauweiler wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> if you make a redesign, it would be fine to make it in a MVC-Concept. This
> will made all easier.

it already is slated to be model-view-controller. i'm writing the code for the
data model right now. i haven't touched any of the GUI stuff. that's going to
be hard.

> BTW: Make your design with Umbrello. Then a design review could be made.
> And: if you use xmi2code, you could maintain your code with Umbrello ;-)
>
> http://xmi2code.sourceforge.net

i don't think its going to work quite the way we want it to. first off, we
need to generate the code for UML from its XMI specification and it isn't
written with standard UML tags in the XMI. a real sticky problem.