[Uml-devel] 2.0 anybody?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Jan 3 08:08:10 UTC 2003

Oliver Kellogg <Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de> [030103 16:00]:
> As an intermediate step before the big redesign, I have added
> a class UMLAsscoiation that cleans up the handling of associations,
> particularly in the code generators.
>
> For XMI file compatibility reasons, there is some duplication of
> information between the AssociationWidget and the UMLAssociation -
> but I guess that will be cleaned up anyway by the new design.
> BTW, are you planning to keep the XMI file format backward compatible?
>
> I am appending a diff against the CVS of today, Jan 3.
> The diff is relative to the uml subdirectory. (There are no
> changes outside there.) Also included is a new code generator
> for Ada.

I really like the patch. Ok, I will do some more testing, but I think we
should discuss if we could include it into the current code. What do you
think about it?

Steinchen

PS to Oliver: Are you on the list or do I have to cc you all the time?
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation