[Uml-devel] 2.0 anybody?

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Fri Jan 3 04:59:43 UTC 2003

As an intermediate step before the big redesign, I have added
a class UMLAsscoiation that cleans up the handling of associations,
particularly in the code generators.

For XMI file compatibility reasons, there is some duplication of
information between the AssociationWidget and the UMLAssociation -
but I guess that will be cleaned up anyway by the new design.
BTW, are you planning to keep the XMI file format backward compatible?

I am appending a diff against the CVS of today, Jan 3.
The diff is relative to the uml subdirectory. (There are no
changes outside there.) Also included is a new code generator
for Ada.

Hope this helps

Oliver