[Uml-devel] mmgen update

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Thu Feb 27 13:53:25 UTC 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 18:21, Andrew Sutton wrote:
> refMetaObject and refMofId). also, i'm going to build some reference
> counting capabilities into refBaseObject so i don't have to sweat the

I think you should just use smart pointers (either standard or boost).
Managing memory in machine generated code has to be  *really* difficult, so
unless you keep all your objects in the stack (which I doubt you will) I'd go
for some kind of smart pointer and no try to reinvent the wheel there.

luis