[Uml-devel] Associations bug fixes and updating for KDE CVS

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 24 13:48:10 UTC 2003

> What version are you using? (You really need to be using the KDE CVS
> version.)  Copying and pasteing entirely removes any associations as
> far as I can see.

	I'm using the 1.1.1 Umbrello version.  I have no idea how to check out
	code from the KDE CVS project. Perhaps it was listed in the mailing
	list at some point, but I missed it. I certainly dont see any directions
	on the umbrello website.

> It's never been possible to copy only associations as far as I know,
> it wouldn't make sence.

	Thats what I think too.

	From this discussion it would appear that the code that Oliver and I
	wrote for associations DIDNT break the cut and paste functionality.
	Therefore, I will not put a premium on trying to fix the bug (since it is
	unlikely I will understand where it is likely to be coming from). I do
	have some more bug fixes for the code I did write, and am eager to
	commit them to the project. Please forward directions for geting the
	KDE CVS tarball (the website snapshot download doesnt appear to
	work for me either).

	Thanks,

					-b.t.

  * Dr. Brian Thomas