[Uml-devel] news on 2.crap

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Feb 7 10:31:02 UTC 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 07:54, Andrew Sutton wrote:
> On Thursday 06 February 2003 4:45 pm, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> > Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030206 22:39]:
> > > and MOF implementation covers about 130 classes and about 12,000 lines
> > > of code. pending the implementation of about a dozen more classes and a
>
> i'm kind of familiar. i was going to try and check it all in to the 2.0
> branch. i'm not entirely sure how to do that, but i'll check it out.

Is this 2.0 thing supposed to be a branch on the project??
I mean, do you want to start something new, or is it supposed to be the 2.0
version of Umbrello UML Modeller?

I am asking because if the code is to be the 2.version of Umbrello, then I
think we should create a 2.0 branch and dump the code there IN THE KDE CVS.
otherwise we are going to continue 1.2 branch in KDE cvs (for release with KDE
3.2) and the 2.0 at SF... then at some point 2.0 is going to be good enough
that we will want to drop the 1.X series and make 2.0 the head branch... wich
would mean we loose all cvs history again.

luis