[Uml-devel] canvas autoresize

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Feb 4 12:58:09 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 18:09, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> I like the auto scroll.  I think it should work only when something is
> being dragged, otherwise it's scrolling all over the place when you happen
> to put the mouse at the edge.

I agree. The idea is to autoscroll only when something is being dragged.
The problem is that when a widget is selected (with blue points) umbrello
trums mouse tracking on, so we always get mouse-move events even if you are
not draging anything.
I'll fix this as soon as I get a chance. hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

luis