[Uml-devel] umbrelloui.rc broken

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Feb 2 17:44:21 UTC 2003

hi.

the ui.rc file seems to be broken. Almost all the items in the Diagram menu
are gone. now there are only "New", "Zoom", and "No text!"

is anyone doing any changes at the ui.rc file?  (ie, did someone commit a
work-in-progress by accident?)  I also thought Jonathan had activated the
"zoom by clicking", but I see no zoom icon in the toolbar. I guess it's also
got to do with the ui.rc file being broken.

if someone is working on this please fix it or I'll revert the ui.rc file to
the previous state.

buenas noches.

luis