[Uml-devel] Re: kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 12:08:00 UTC 2003

On Sunday 21 December 2003 20:41, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> Yes, Umbrello UML Modeller is the full name that was decided upon

I didn't rename the program, it's only about consistent menu entries. I see
you use "Umbrello" all over eg the homepage, why has the full name to be in
the menu? This isn't about advertising or purpose explanation(=>GenericName).

What is your reason for the GenericName revert or did I miss it? I'm fine with
default "UML Modeller (Umbrello UML Modeller)" entry (binary KDE packages or
other desktop environments may vary) if you like duplication and wide menus.

Bye,
   Steve