[Uml-devel] change to u2 object model

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Apr 27 11:08:02 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030425 17:13]:
> it should be Umbrello::Object instead of UObject. for another thing, we
> need to have signals and slots at a much higher level in the inheritance
> hierarchy. that means that Umbrello::Object is going to have to be derived
> from QObject - which is going to be lots of fun, because of the virtual
> inheritance within the hierarchy (yeah).

Aehhhmm, I'm not sure, but do you really have commited this to CVS? I have
in libumbrello2/ a file uobject.h and here are the first lines:

class UObject
{
public:
  /**
   * This enumeration describes generic types used throughout the Umbrello
   * system.
   */
  enum ObjectType {

So it is still UObject and it isn't derived from QObject. I'm pretty sure to
have the latest CVS code.

So what it is wrong?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/