[Uml-devel] u2 gui design

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Thu Apr 24 08:51:23 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <asutton at mcs.kent.edu> [030424 17:45]:
> > It doesn't compile, I get a lot of linker errors. I wasn't able to figure
> > out why and well, I think I have to get some sleep :-)
>
> just a thought. i've seen people #include the .moc.cpp file inside the .cpp
> file. is that supposed to happen? is it required? it seems that it would
> certainly force compilation and linkage. that might not be such a bad idea :)

As far as I can say it is just to speed up compilation. So we could try
this, but normally it should work without as well. I also tested the
admin/am_edit script, normally this helped. I also made a diskclean (of the
umbrello2 KDE/Qt subdir), but nothing works. Did I said that I really don't
like the whole autoconf/build stuff? :-]

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/