[Uml-devel] codegenerators

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Apr 13 11:08:03 UTC 2003

On Saturday 12 April 2003 11:44, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> > Something along the lines of the diff3 approach should be reasonably
> > easy and has a great functionality improvement factor.
>
> Of course this would be better, but it is hard to do. So maybe first try
> the easy solution and than get into more complex things.

I dont think this is as hard to do as you might think...
the only trick is that - - for it to work reliable-- you have to know what was
the last code you generated, so that you can compare the changes made outside
umbrello, with the changes made inside umbrello against the last generated
file.

I think we could get around this by saving the generated code in the umbrello
file.

luis