[Uml-devel] refactor icons

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Fri Apr 4 14:11:12 UTC 2003

I do declare I am a chatterbox and a lame person...

I am sorry, I have not done anything that could be used, except for a few
icons, like class and various types of associations. So if anyone has more
time than I do/is faster than I am, he/she may go ahead and present the
icons to the public.

One more thing:
do we have any favourite color we would like to use for the icons?
CrystalSVG is full of blue. Shall we follow that scheme? Or should be yellow
and red, as are the default colors in the diagrams? (I tend to use these in
the icons, even though in private life I prefer blue).

Any ideas/comments?

Cheers

Zoltan