[Uml-devel] Import old file format (patch)

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Sep 25 16:58:01 UTC 2002

> to all: Since I have not any old files I cannot test this, but I would hope
> the old code was working when they made the switch to xml,  so it should work
> just fine, but please test.

Unfortunatly it doesn't seem to have worked.  I get an unhelpful error
("there was a problem") when I try to open a 1.0.3 file.  There have been
changes to the programme since 1.0.3 which may mean it doesn't import the
same.  I don't know how easy it would be to find out where it's going
wrong.

I've put some 1.0.3 files up at
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~jri/uml-1.0.3-files/

> ps. Jonathan: could you give me write access to cvs?

What's your sourceforge username?  I see a couple of Luis Parra's.