[Uml-devel] Import old file format (patch)

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Sep 25 13:28:04 UTC 2002

Hi Jonathan,

here is a patch to import the old, binary file format.
The guy who implemented XML left all the old serializing code there, so the
only thing we needed to do was to call the function! =)

please apply.

to all: Since I have not any old files I cannot test this, but I would hope
the old code was working when they made the switch to xml,  so it should work
just fine, but please test.

If it works ok maybe we only need to add a *uml filter to the open dialog (now
you have to select "all file" and then choose your file.uml

there is no option to save to the old format. the code is there, but I think
we should not use it (we should not give the users the choice to save to that
old format)

regards,

luis.

ps. Jonathan: could you give me write access to cvs?