[Uml-devel] curiosity

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Sep 18 10:59:03 UTC 2002

> just wondering for the sake of wondering... how closely does this project
> follow the uml standard - in terms of using the actual interfaces described
> for uml objects and other fun stuff (like the MOF).

The aim would be to have it follow them exactly.

However chances are that there's plenty of places where it doesn't.
Certainly I've never looked at the interface definitions (yet, TODO), and
I doubt if Paul Hensgen scruitinised them too close either.

Do tell us of areas that don't work right and we'll see what can be done.