[Uml-devel] bugs and todos

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Sep 3 01:07:03 UTC 2002

> > what we should do is to re-take the web

I've put up a notice on the current front page.  uml.sf.net/newsite was my
attempt to clean up the current design (get rid of frames, use proper
HTML) but I don't want to use it until we have proper admin privilages (it
would indicate a change in the project's status which wouldn't really
exist).

There's a bugs page on that new site but there's been some recent ideas
that I havn't had time to add to it, wait till term time then I'll have
plenty of time :)

> Ok, make the list and I think it would be very easy to use the format/style
> which allready exists. Is it possible to check out the webpage from cvs?

SF webpages are edited in situ, they don't use CVS.