[Uml-devel] Wish for redesign

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Oct 27 12:04:15 UTC 2002

On Friday 25 October 2002 07:36, Sebastian Stein wrote:

> Yes, this was the idea. So that it would be possible to have a functional
> reduced frontend for windows and a well featured integrated one for KDE.

maybe you should download the free QT version for Windows and see what the
differences to series 3 are.
If we cannot get a QT for windows, then we cannot port Umbrello to windows.
just that simple. -->also you might want to contact Trolltech and ask a few
questions there.... I've heard rummors (note that I said rummors) that you
need VisualC++ to use QT.
How many of us have VC++ or can afford to buy it?

luis.