[Uml-devel] Wish for redesign

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Oct 24 22:55:03 UTC 2002

Jens Krüger <jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net> [021025 07:07]:
> Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2002 20:39 schrieb Sebastian Stein:
> > Ok, a lot of discussions are going around for redesign and I like to make
> > the thing more complex ;-)
> >

> Feel free to do this. It is not so bad if we may divide the funtionality into
> a engine and a frontend (if this is possible). At this time I really see no
> way to do this without serious disturbing our development. Otherwise I see a
> necessity of splitting the code into an engine part (with out any UI parts)
> and the UI part. A result may be a pure Qt implementation and a additional
> KDE part, to integrate it into the KDE.

Yes, this was the idea. So that it would be possible to have a functional
reduced frontend for windows and a well featured integrated one for KDE.

As it was a wish not every wish could be fullfilled, I know that. But
sometimes it is good to think a little bit about such problems.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial