[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 24 14:43:03 UTC 2002

Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2002 21:09 schrieb Sebastian Stein:
> Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [021024 17:47]:
> > > I was a little bit surprised when I read that the konquerer does remove
> > > the entry after an paste operation. I thought if I cut an element it
> > > will be removed from the user interface and after paste I see it again
> > > on the new place. The most of application remove the selection if the
> > > cut command is executed.
> >
> > Konqueror only removes cut files after the paste operation.  It breaks
> > user interface consistency with everything else except windows explorer,
> > but we let them off because files are quite precious.  Everything else
> > should be deleted on a cut, that's the meaning of cut.

The undo an redo is prepared but not really implemented! I think is has to go
onto our WISH list. The other way is to comment out the cut actions in the
source code and after adding the undo and redo functionality add it again.
You can use the cut as copy and then delete the object.

Jens

--
Jens Krüger