[Uml-devel] comments on CodeGen Wizard

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Oct 22 15:42:06 UTC 2002

Hi Jonathan,

just look at the new code generation wizard and have some comments about it.
I didnt want to change anything untill you (and the others) say what you
think.

1) the dialog (the window of the wizard) is now *too* long (high) and looks
kind of funny.... I would suggest making it a little smaller (vertical). The
old size was fine, or maybe a little taller, but not much.

2)It seems like the second page is the one causing the dialog to be soooo big,
so I propose  the following:
	a) split this page  into two pages so that it fits in a smaller dialog --OR--
	b) revert "Write documentation..." strings to "Force documentation" and
"Force sections" so that they can fit on one line (and add a tooltip and a
"what's this" help to explain what those optios mean) --OR/AND--
	c) I am not sure if the option to select the language makes much sense
here... after all thats why we have an "active language". I think a label at
the top of the dialog "Active language: C++" would be enough.
If you insist in having this option here, then at least change it to a combo
box so it takes less space (or put this in a separate page)

what do you think?
other than that the program looks each time better. lets keep up the good
work!

regards,
luis.