[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Oct 20 12:10:18 UTC 2002

> > I found the reason for a Mandrake 9.0:
> > the uml.desktop file has to be installed under:
> > /usr/share/applnk-mdk/Applications/Development/Tools
> Who maintains the Mandrake spec files? Could you please change the spec
> files to handle this correctly? I think I will close the report, because the
> solution is there!

The solution isn't there, only the problem.  I have no idea how to get the
Makefile.am files put the uml.desktop file in Mandrake's menu tree.  As I
say, mandrake probably has some clever system for keeping all these things
in sync.  I no longer use Mandrake so I can't really help.

The spec file used is the same as for all other RPMs, uml.spec in CVS.