[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Oct 20 03:11:01 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [021020 11:52]:
> > So, are there any other known bugs we should have a look on before releasing
> > the next version?
>
>  - Couple of interface things especially in the code generation wizard.
>  - A Version number of some sort for the file format
>  - Sort out clipboard
>
> Then a release candidate
>
>  - update handbook
>  - update other documentation files

Ok, I submit a bug report for handbook/doc, so that nobody forgot it. With
the 3 items above you have to be a little bit more specific. Maybe add them
to the tracker so that we can separate them and specify how to solve.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial