[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 19 08:44:04 UTC 2002

I could reproduce this bug with the Mandrake rpm, but in the current version
it is removed. It should be occur on all other rpm build from the same
sources as the Mandrake rpm. This error occured if no class diagramm was in
the list view. You could also produce a crash if you at first click at the
arrow.

The key you had to press was not any key but the escape key to produce a
crash. Now at first start you get a diagram and you haven't a chance to get
this state. I suggest, close this bug report as fixed.

> #623399
>
> > Crash while creating new diagram
>
> This is a real bug. But I don't know how we can fix it because nobody of
> the developers seems to be able to reproduce it. Maybe we can use valgrind
> to find the bug, but this would mean to recompile qt without thread support
> and I can't download the source at the moment with my bad modem.
> Any ideas?
>
> #625050

Hi Sebastian,

I found the reason for a Mandrake 9.0:
the uml.desktop file has to be installed under:

/usr/share/applnk-mdk/Applications/Development/Tools

The other problem I did not find.

Jens

--
Jens