[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Fri Oct 18 13:00:06 UTC 2002

<snip>
The current state looks good. There is a difference between cut and delete.
All programs show these two points and the working is a little bit different.
For the first the behaviour looks for both equal, but there is a difference.
If I use cut the element will put in the clipboard if delete not.

Please, close this request, I think the current state is ok and it works
correctly.

Jens

> #622989
>
> > when selecting an object, you have "delete" and "cut".  Besides the fact
> > that "cut" does not do anything visible, these two points should not be
> > there. I would prefer "cut", as it is clearer that it will be removed
> > from the diagram only (not from the model).  same behavior in the UML
> > list of objects, where "cut" and "delete" are present. However, there I
> > would prefer "delete".
>
> Ok, I think delete and cut is ok in the diagram. And delete is ok in the
> tree as well. The only thing to be done would be to remove the cut from the
> popup menu for the tree. Should I do it?

<snip>

--
Jens Krüger