[Uml-devel] Todo for stable release

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Fri Oct 18 12:27:02 UTC 2002

<snip>
> #625050
>
>From my point of view all looks ok, but may be that the used kde is not in the
/usr directory, may be that there is an old installation and the KDEDIR and
KDEDIRS environment variables did not point to the /usr dir

> > a file, uml.desktop, was created in /usr/share/applnk/Development, but no
> > menu entry for the program. I don't know how to use this file in the KDE
> > menu config - any tips would be appreciated.

This points to a different installation of the X system. The build host used
the glx extension whereas the used system did not use this. This point may
removed form the bug list. This is a general problem and should also causes
if other KDE programms are running from the shell.

--
Jens Krüger