[Uml-devel] How good is reverse engineering?

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Thu Oct 17 14:49:06 UTC 2002

> directories and you could decide whether you want all into one class
> diagram or to a set of diagram (each for a directory). If somebody may have
> a look at this feature and test it, I think it could be a nice feature in
> the version >= 2 of umbrello?

definetly... the import in umbrello creates the classes, but no diagrams at
all and I think it should create at least one class diagram containing all
the classes and the associations between them. if it has the option of
creating one diagram per directory, well, thats better.

so well do this for next version,

luis