[Uml-devel] How good is reverse engineering?

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Thu Oct 17 14:20:05 UTC 2002

Am Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2002 20:02 schrieb Luis De la Parra Blum:
> On Thursday 17 October 2002 18:19, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> > Who has done a deep test on code parsing? Is it really working well or
> > are there some known issues?
>
> last ime I imported some files, the classes were imported ok (as I
> remember) but associations were not taken into account at all.
> I think at least generalization would be nice to have, but I dont know what
> that means in effort.

I tested for a time the kUML but the stopped their development. In kUML there
was a good import. You were able to import a complete tree of directories and
you could decide whether you want all into one class diagram or to a set of
diagram (each for a directory). If somebody may have a look at this feature
and test it, I think it could be a nice feature in the version >= 2 of
umbrello?

> luis

Jens Krüger