[Uml-devel] serialization, properties and feature priorities

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Oct 17 09:57:07 UTC 2002

tomas.walch at se.transport.bombardier.com
<tomas.walch at se.transport.bombardier.com> [021017 16:24]:
> Anyway, we should need a definition of what the different priorities mean,
> like 9 is really compulsory for the next realease, 7 is for the minor
> realease after that, 5 is for next major realease and 3 is just a reminder
> of something nice but not so necessary.

At the moment, all things with priority 4 are for later versions, maybe 2.x.
All things with priority 5 are for the next stable release, maybe 1.2.

I think all bugs must be fixed before we release 1.1. We are now in beta
phase. Ok, I know we don't handle this very correctly for example my
ctrl-a/delete patch was not a bug fix it was a feature addition.

So, I hope we can get 1.1 out very quickly and after that we can go on
trying to solve all the features marked with priority 5. That would than
become 1.2.

> Whatever the scale used it would be good to get it up on sf and sort all the
> existing request accordingly.

I think with the described priority scale above the tracker is up to date.
Please feel free to suggest priority changes of some reports if you think
they are bugs or need a higher/lower priority.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial