[Uml-devel] administrata

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Oct 17 09:56:06 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [021017 16:23]:
> I've added a link on the website to a nightly source tarball which I've
> set up to be created.   For people who don't want to bother with CVS.

I think we also should add a link to the sf project side to help the people
find their way to the sf stuff.

> I also wonder if it's an idea to have an IRC channel.  Not as a primary
> means of communication, but mostly for fun.  #umbrello on open projects if
> it is.

Hhm, I don't like irc or any other kind of chat. So I don't need it.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial