[Uml-devel] Features (status)

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 14:41:04 UTC 2002

Hi.... so taking a look at the features

I think following requests should be scheduled for next version  (is there a
way to separe them, to see what we need to implement first and what can
wait??)
*******************************
624113 (properties window)
624110 Use QWorkspace and QDockWindows
485363 SVG output
584084 Use arrays for finite role implicities  (this one is easy, but the
"clean" solution means changing associations to use a "real" multiplicity
instead of just strings  --I had suggested this before, but I think it can
wait for next release)
599640 cannot generalize actors
***************************************
Following points are done
584083 Generate includes/import based on depend  (fixed)
584085 Initial attribute value not in gen. code  (fixed..at least in C++.. I
will check it in java)

I'll work on this points tonight...

493830  Scope in Attribute and Operation Propert (I will change the dialog to
say "Visibility" instead of "Scope", no internal changes)
616898 Make mouse pointer reflect active tool
622962  "expand all"/"collapse all" folder tree

I cannot modify status/close things,  so some one plese take note of this..

luis.