[Uml-devel] Patch implementing classifier scope

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 14:24:06 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 22:39, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> This is used in copy and paste I think.

hmm.. I dont know how copy and paste is implemented, but the code is in the
function serialize:

bool UMLObject::serialize(QDataStream *s, bool archive) {

is this function used both, for saving and cutting/pasting??
what's going to happen when trying to import files version 4?? its going to
call this function and the whole file is going to get out of syng...

besides that.... I would suppose (dont know, just guessing) copy and paste
code would be in UMLWidget, not in UMLObject....

luis