[Uml-devel] Please review this patch

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue Oct 15 15:38:03 UTC 2002

> How can I prevent UMLListView from doing this? I mean it would be good if
> only the window with the focus is catching key events. I think I missed
> something in the source. (And yes the other way around it should work as
> well: UMLView shouldn't catch key event if it hasn't the focus)
>
> Who can help?

the window with the focus *receives* the event first.. then you can handel it
(ie, select everything) and you can "accept" the event, which means it stops
there, or "ignore" it, which means it will go to the parent.
I dont know if "Alt" keys are handeled different, but I dont think
so...anyways it would be just a matter of "ignoring" that key combination in
listview.

l.