[Uml-devel] user story

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Oct 15 08:06:01 UTC 2002

> anyway, while waiting to rebuild the cvs version, i've been casually combing
> thru the uml standard (you know, for kicks). there's an excellent section on
> the specification of stereotypes that shows just about what visio does for
> stereotype specification.

Do you have a URL for that uml standard document?  So were looking at the
same thing.

> anyway, there's ways to introduce new elements into the UML metamodel without
> building any new code. stereotypes, as we know, are one of those. in the UML
> etc etc, useful stuff on stereotypes
> sorry i can't get a screen shot. i'd have to reboot. i'll get a bunch in the
> next week.

/me makes mental note to forward any more queries on UML notation to
Andrew.

A screen shot would be useful if you can be bothered, I still don't fully
understand this.

1 Allanvale Road   |   jr at jriddell.org
Bridge of Allan    |   http://www.jriddell.org
FK9 4NU Scotland   |   0845 458 1894 <--
        New phone number, just as unreliable