[Uml-devel] Re: CVS developer access

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Mon Oct 14 14:39:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

Am Montag, 14. Oktober 2002 00:18 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
<snip>

> That worked brilliantly.  How close do you think that is to being ready to
> put in CVS?

I'm ready to put it into the CVS. I put all changes in the current code
without removing the clip functionality. So should it be possible to import
the most of the old uml files down to version 4 (version 1-3 not included in
the import code, I think this is not necessary). So we can also remove Luis'
file convert utility for this reason. I added also the old style files in the
filters in the open dialog.

There are also some changes in the writing the XMI file. I think we should be
compliant to the 1.2 specification of the XMI. There are some fix entries
they should be changed in the version we put into the CVS. These entries are
the user name and the email address of the user. We should add this
information to the umbrello getting from the KDE and the mail setup. Has
anybody an idea how this works?

Regards

Jens

<snip>