[Uml-devel] Bug reports

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Oct 14 11:10:09 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [021014 17:44]:
> And I think I said that it might be worth putting issues for the 1.1
> release as priority 6 and those which would be after a 1.1 release at
> priority 4.  If unsure leave at 5.

Uups, I commit them all with the same priority. I think first we should look
what bugs are really open and after that we can decide which priority is
needed. But I think all bugs I submitted are really needed to be fixed
before a stable release.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial