[Uml-devel] Bug reports

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 14 04:07:02 UTC 2002

> I like to add, that with the use of the tracker it is much easier to get an
> overview about remaining bugs. At the moment I cannot say which bugs are
> open and which bugs were closed in the last days by the huge amount of cvs
> commits.
>
> So if everybody agree I would like to add all known bugs to the tracker. I
> also mean the todo list on the homepage and your bug reporting mail.

Sounds fine.

I mostly close bugs as soon as I commit a fix.  If you look in the comment
in the source of todo.php you'll see all the `closed' bugs from there.

And I think I said that it might be worth putting issues for the 1.1
release as priority 6 and those which would be after a 1.1 release at
priority 4.  If unsure leave at 5.