[Uml-devel] Future features

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Oct 14 11:09:10 UTC 2002

tomas.walch at se.transport.bombardier.com
<tomas.walch at se.transport.bombardier.com> [021014 17:46]:
> My suggested solutions is this:
> - Visualization info is saved into a separate file for each diagram
> - Model data info is saved in a separate file for each package
> - A project file is used to keep track of the included files. (like so many
> IDE:s)

I fully agree, but you are missing one important point:

The project should be stored in a database and not in some ordinary files. I
allready thought a little bit about it, but I realized, that at the moment
(in the next 6 month) I don't have the time to start anything on it.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial