[Uml-devel] Mandrake Crash

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Oct 10 16:04:02 UTC 2002

> I installed the rpm for version 1.1 on a clean Mandrake 9 (KDE 3).
> No problems on the install.  I fired it up and immediately proceded
> to create a new class diagram.  On the left part of the screen it
> created a text box for the name of the class diagram and a cursor
> to let me type a name.  When I hit a key it crashed.

How did you create the new class diagram?  Was it though a menu or by
right clicking on the left hand list view?  When you first start up the
program it should create a class diagram anyway, but maybe I fixed that
after the release.

Was it a paticular key that you pressed?

A backtrace would be useful (when it crashed KCrash should let you click
the backtrace tab and it would show you where it crashed) but I don't
think Mandrake's KDE nor this Umbrello is compiled with debugging output.

Is the problem repeatable?

Thanks for taking the time to report it.