[Uml-devel] Bug reports

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 10 08:57:07 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

>This is all great stuff and will keep us busy I'm sure.

If I find a minute or two, I try to look at the source code myself :-)
I've done that already in the past, but not much of a contribution though...

>I too find the sourceforge bug tracker a bit of a fiddle to use but it
>does offer various abilities which might mean things are kept more tidy
>than scribbled notes.  I keep my scribbles notes at uml.sf.net/todo.php
>and I'll put these there, but if you're in a good mood you could submit
>them to the tracker (and if you're feeling really useful you could ste
>them priority 6 if it's for version 1.1 and priority 4 for stuff more
>likely to be after that).

Ok, I'll use it for future things.

>Current CVS is what is most appropriate, with discretion of course
>(importing old styles files is not worth formally reporting bugs about
>yet).

Maybe that was also an unspoken concern, about flooding the bug tracker
with irrelevant "bugs". I'll be careful.

--Pascal