[Uml-devel] XMI reading (fwd)

Jens Krüger je.krueger at web.de
Sat Oct 5 05:50:02 UTC 2002

Hi Egon,

I have a question to your file. How did you create this file? I find the
reason for the crash but it makes no sense for me to create the missed item,
if you not know what type of listitem you have to create. But you are right,
the umbrello should not crash in this case. It should handle corrupted files
in a non-crashing way.

Regards

Jens