[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-645974 ] SIGSERV on Main Menu Pull Down Lists

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 30 00:18:04 UTC 2002

Bugs item #645974, was opened at 2002-11-30 17:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=645974&group_id=24919

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I recieve a SIGSEGV when I click on "Settings", "Code",
"Diagram", and "Edit" in the Main Menu Pull Downs.  The
error is occuring anytime I click on the Menu buttons
(this includes just starting the program, or if I have
already created several diagrams/classes).  As a note
this is happening on two different machines with
different hardware, but similar directory structures.
The following is my machine configuration, and the
attachment is the backtrace on the SIGSERV.

Machine:
x86
RedHat LInux 7.3
Kernel Ver. 2.4.18