[Uml-devel] Documentation: status report

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 28 09:11:01 UTC 2002

Jens Krüger <je.krueger at web.de> [021128 16:59]:

> > I hope so.
> >
> > Only point I didn't understand was in the description of a Use Case:
> >  <listitem><para>Each Use Case has an initiator <!-- FIXME English for
> > fachlicher ausloser --></para></listitem>
> >

> I think it must me considered in the sense of trigger (Auslöser). "Fachlich"
> means that it comes from the expert which gives the requirements for this
> part of software you want to model. I also did not find a translation but I
> hope you find the right english words.

I think initiator is ok. Maybe add another sentence saying. "This initiator
is drawn as an actor."

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954