[Uml-devel] Documentation: status report

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Nov 26 11:46:06 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra Blum <lparrab at gmx.net> [021125 06:21]:
> Ok, so as CVS already told you, the documentation is almost complete now.
> I've addes some screen shots, fixed more small typos and is looking fine now.
>
> Please read the manual through and find any thing that need to be changed.
>
> I think some of the screen shots (the ones showing diagrams) are a little
> big, so maybe it'd be good idea to scale them a little bit down. What do
> you guys think????

Ok, I have to tell you that I like the new documentation very very much. The
screenshots are now very ok! Thank you very much for this great work.

I think I will need some time to translate all the stuff. Maybe someone
wants to support me by generating all the nice screenshots with the German
GUI. Give the pics the same name like the English ones and put them directly
into CVS under doc/de/pics!

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954