[Uml-devel] Documentation: status report

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Nov 24 21:45:03 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra Blum <lparrab at gmx.net> [021125 06:21]:
> Ok, so as CVS already told you, the documentation is almost complete now.
> I've addes some screen shots, fixed more small typos and is looking fine
> now.
>
> Please read the manual through and find any thing that need to be changed.
>
> I think some of the screen shots (the ones showing diagrams) are a little
> big, so maybe it'd be good idea to scale them a little bit down. What do
> you guys think????

I will start with the German translation at the end of the week.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954