[Uml-devel] (forw) Re: Sequence and Collaboration Diagams

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 21 12:44:07 UTC 2002

----- Forwarded message from Bill Lewis <bill at enobis.com> -----

From: Bill Lewis <bill at enobis.com>
Subject: Re: Sequence and Collaboration Diagams
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:08:55 -0500
To: Sebastian Stein <s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de>

Sebastien:

Thanks for getting back to me...  The problems/bugs were indeed related with
the Beta2 SuSE rpm.  I decided to uninstall the Beta2 rpm and build from
source, the 1.1rc1 version.

Works like a champ!

The associations in the sequence diagrams work as expected and the crash on
the collaboration is fixed as you have indicated in your message.

You guys are doing a great job here.  As we start using the app more and
more, I will probably send you some "feature enhancements" that we see would
be nice to have added - (like being able to add actors from the use cases
onto the sequence and collaboration diagrams, as well as "life-lines" for
seq. diagrams)...

Keep up the *GREAT WORK*, and we're thrilled to see PHP added to the code
generation...

Regards,
Bill