[Uml-devel] Re: Sequence and Collaboration Diagams

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 21 12:44:01 UTC 2002

Bill Lewis <bill at enobis.com> [021121 21:31]:
> The associations in the sequence diagrams work as expected

So I can close the bug report? The arrow isn't in the wrong direction,
right?

> You guys are doing a great job here.  As we start using the app more and
> more, I will probably send you some "feature enhancements" that we see would
> be nice to have added - (like being able to add actors from the use cases
> onto the sequence and collaboration diagrams, as well as "life-lines" for
> seq. diagrams)...

Yes, this would be very useful, because a developer often doesn't see the
daily work bugs.

> Keep up the *GREAT WORK*, and we're thrilled to see PHP added to the code
> generation...

Yes, and it is very easy to add other languages. So I think a good developer
will just need some hours to get up a new code generator...

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial