[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-641322 ] Time line in a sequence diagram do not e

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 20 09:00:03 UTC 2002

Bugs item #641322, was opened at 2002-11-20 08:59
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382951&aid=641322&group_id=24919

Category: Diagram drawing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
All is said in the title. I do not manage to make the timelines
expand and thus I can not place a lot of messages on a
sequence diagram as I soon run out of available place.

Or maybe it is me who is unskilled at making it expanding. I
looked into the documention but I found nothing to help me.