[Uml-devel] Re: How to create a translation

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Nov 19 13:30:03 UTC 2002

Sebastian Stein <s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de> [021119 22:20]:
> Now comes the problem and hopefully Thomas can jump in. I translated the
> uml.pot file yesterday but now some i18n strings have changed and so the
> de.po file isn't synchron with the uml.pot file anymore. I don't now how to
> get the de.po synchron again by just translating the new items. Maybe this
> is possible with the KBabel diff menu items, but I don't know.

Mmh, it doesn't seem to be a real problem anymore. Just do a make
package-messages and load the de.po into KBabel. KBabel will show the new
items and all items that now became invalid. Cooool!

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954