[Uml-devel] German translation -> to all Sauerkrauts ;-)

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Nov 19 13:23:01 UTC 2002

As you may have noticed I have done the German GUI translation. Please have
a look into the de.po file to see how I have translated some of the UML
terms. For example:

use case -> Anwendungsfall
operation -> Operation (besser waere doch Funktion, oder?)
package -> Package
stereotype -> Stereotyp
public, private, protected -> public, private, protected
collaboration diagram -> Zusammenarbeitsdiagramm
state diagram -> Zustandsdiagramm
activity diagram -> Aktivitaeten Diagramm

There are a lot more UML terms hard to be translated, because in German UML
books' you find very often only the English term and no translation.

Sometimes there is something not really working. In the listview there
are not the translated messages for Logical View and Use Case View shown. I
don't know why, because the translated strings are in the de.po file.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954